Friday, January 1, 2010

New Year's Resolution

If there was an award for worst blogger ever, I think I'd be in the running. It's been, what...six months? since I posted anything. Ugh. Need to get back up on the horse, as they say.

New Year's Resolution: Be a good blogger.

No, scratch that. I will never be a terribly good blogger. Umm.....

New Year's Resolution: Be a better blogger. Be a better blogger than you were last year.

Yeah. That sounds doable.

We'll see! Happy 2010, my dear followers!

2 comments:

Lynn E. Hazen said...

Um, Kekla, I believe you have something to blog about today. Jan. 18th? I want details, how you found out, what you were feeeeling when you found out...and more!
I can relate though, re: juggling the time to write with the time to blog and have a life.
Anyway, congratulations! I was so excited to hear about your Coretta Scott King/John Steptoe New Talent Author Award for “The Rock and the River” that I blogged about it on The Imaginary Blog.

http://lynnhazenimaginaryblog.blogspot.com/2010/01/ala-winners-yuyi-morales-kekla-magoon.html

You'll even find some wonderful time-management tips by YOU! Congrats again!

Kekla Magoon said...

Yup! I'm posting now! The morning kind of got away from me!